Sunday, March 18, 2012

Third Sunday Blog Carnival

Third Sunday Blog Carnival is a website dedicated to linking the public to writers.  Every third sunday they list blog posts about fiction, poetry and the writing life.


Today, they featured me.  Specifically, my Chapter Ten preview from Road from Nowhere.  You should remember, of course, that I did not present a preview from the last chapter because it would give away too much of the finale.  Instead, I posted a poem I wrote for my wife.


If you came here from 3rd Sunday, thanks for visiting.  Lots of little bits of writing here plus links to my three books:


Inside the Skull of David Priest
A novella about my life in the restaurant business.  Full-length novel in the works.


Cathartes Aura and the Apocalypse Zoo
A 1000 line post-apocalyptic poem about a zoo on the day no one showed up.  First in the series.


Cathartes Aura on the Road from Nowhere
Second poem in the series.  The ragged remnants of humanity trying to rebuild after the disaster.  Book three coming soon.


Thanks, Third Sunday Blog Carnival.  Keep up the good work.


Readers, follow those links and support this site.  Help them grow.


Writers, submit.  Get yourself featured:
http://thirdsundaybc.com/how-to-submit/
http://thirdsundaybc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment