Friday, February 22, 2013

E40 Says I Should Meet the Mailman



Had Tuesday and Wednesday off this week, as usual, and didn't do much at all.  Didn't write.  Didn't look for work.  Didn't go to Broken Mic.

I played hide-and-seek, made cookies and sat with my wife watching TV.  I don't do that enough.

Going to be a notable March for Bright Hub and I.  I have six assignments and each one was my suggestion.  My first deadline is March 1st, so I need to get down to business.  Just don't feel like it yet.

I badly need to work on something creative, yet I feel the pressure to make it something awesome.  I can't write "okay".  It must be huge and successful.  Hard to get rolling on something like that.

Resisting the urge to play a mindless free video game because it's easy.  Not resisting well.

I need to put together something for The Penalty Flag, but I'm feeling like E40: I don't free-style, man.  I don't rhyme for free.  Pay-style only.  

They never promised pay until I struck a bunch of page views.  The newness has worn off.

Not sure what I'm saying here except what I feel.  I need a stroke of luck.  I'm feeling flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment