Wednesday, January 11, 2012

86 at the Chase Gallery

"Untitled" is on display at the Chase Gallery in Spokane.  I will be attending an artists' reception at the gallery Friday, February 3, and reading there Friday, February 17.  Everyone is invited.  I hope to read from "Apocalypse Zoo", but we haven't hammered out the details yet.  My friend Jill Skeie also has poetry there.  I'm very happy to be part of this.  Hopefully part of a very big year for me.  I finished verses seven and eight of CA3 this morning.  What do you think about "Cathartes Aura at the Last Call Mall"?

Chase Gallery in Spokane

I went down to see the exhibit on my fifth anniversary.  The best five years of my life.  "Untitled" was written a few years before I met my wife and is the most successfully depressing thing I have ever written.  Good to see how far I've come since a time in my life when I couldn't find a reason to get out of bed.


And if you haven't read "Untitled" yet...


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment