Monday, August 20, 2012

Blog Flash 2012, August 20: Sports



It's football season.

It's fantasy football season.

Most guys I know and some ladies get excited about that.  Quite.

I'm not sure about the writers and bloggers I hang with.

But we're about to find out.

Yahoo Fantasy Football

Go to "Join an Existing League" and use the following info to sign up:

League ID: 627167

Password: 86

Join "Eighty Six's Writers and Bloggers only Fantasy Football League".

It's easier than you might think and I can guide you through it.

It's free so you have nothing to lose.

Having no knowledge of NFL football can be an advantage.  Dudes who think they know a lot about football (myself included) commonly out-smart themselves and make genius moves that fail badly.  If you did not know what a football looked like and used only ESPN's Rankings you could be successful.  We all know #15 should be better than the #20 guy, right?  Using that logic, you can play this game.

It doesn't take much time.  You're already online regularly.  Look at your team before the start of the weekend's games and again at the end of the weekend.  You may change a little or nothing.

It's fun.  Trust me.  And I can't wait to see how the literary community will play this game.

Writers and book bloggers only.

Questions?

1 comment:

  1. A challenge posted within a challenge - I like it! Good luck all you fantasy footballers!

    ReplyDelete